Re: Glib::KeyFile bug?

On Sun, 2008-06-22 at 07:36 -0400, Damon Register wrote:
> Rob Pearce wrote:
> > I was about to post saying I'd never had any trouble, but then realised that
> > when I started writing the app that uses KeyFile, it hadn't been wrapped in
> > the stable Glibmm, so I'm using the C interface (wrapped by a C++ class that
> looks like it still isn't stable :-(
> I learned earlier that it crashes when the file doesn't exist but I just learned
> that it also crashes if the key isn't there.
[snip]

That's not quite true. It is probably just reporting an uncaught
exception. You need to catch the exceptions in your application code.

Unfortunately, the fact that it throws exceptions is not currently
mentioned in the API reference documentation. I will fix that. Sorry.

I created a small example to show that it works:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/glibmm/trunk/examples/keyfile/main.cc?view=markup

www.openismus.com