Re: Glib::KeyFile bug?

On Saturday 21 June 2008, Damon Register wrote:
> Is this not correct?  Is there a bug in Glib::KeyFile?

I was about to post saying I'd never had any trouble, but then realised that
when I started writing the app that uses KeyFile, it hadn't been wrapped in
the stable Glibmm, so I'm using the C interface (wrapped by a C++ class that
pretends to be the Borland TIniFile class, for historical reasons). Your
expectations are definitely valid for the C interface, but there may be a bug
in the wrapper.