Re: [clutter] cluttermm pure?

On Sun, 2008-06-15 at 19:31 +0200, Daniel Oberhoff wrote:
> , wouldnt it make sense simply to have it a configure option to
> embedd gtk (also cairo)?

I find it simpler to split libraries up in separate tarballs rather than
make some parts optional. Distros (Linux or whatever) tend not to split
them up into separate packages otherwise, leaving you with much the same
problem as before.

>  Then, if requested build separate library
> binaries for cluttermm-gtk and cluttermm-cairo, and copy the
> appropriate headers only.
>

> > In the short term, you can probably just hack clutter-gtk out of the
> > build files.
>
> Think I'll rather fix clutter-gtk than mess with autotools :).

I'll try to get this done for you, but it might take me a few days to
have time.

www.openismus.com