Libpng DLL conflict

Hello

I know this isn't strictly a GTKmm question, but it's vaguely related.

I have been having trouble with libpng, a noticed that it was calling libpng12.dll from the GTK/bin folder instead of libpng.dll from the applications folder. As there may be a version conflict, I would like my program to use the local copy, although presumably GTK may need to use it's own copy.

Is there any way of specifying where the dll is loaded from?

Any help appreciated

Toby
Sent by Toby Roworth (webmaster orkyden co uk)
This message is intended for the named reciepients only, and should not be forwarded without permission
The conents of this message may be ©Toby Roworth