SegFault - events_pending in cause

Hi there,

I'm developing a C++ / Gtkmm application, that can be used as a standalone
executable, or within Mozilla Firefox, encapsulated into a Mozilla Plugin.

It works really fine in standalone context, but it segfaults when I'm using
it through Firefox : gdb tells me it comes from Gtk::Main::events_pending ->
I use this a lot to fragment heavy processings.

It seems that there is 'no' main instance within the plugin context...
It's quite disturbing because Gtk::Main::init_gtkmm_internals works fine...

If anybody experienced this issue, or has a small idea, I'm highly
interested :clap:

Thanks in advance,
Guillaume