Re: free dialog memory

John Hobbs a écrit :

[...]

You are right, on my OpenSuSE install it does not free, though when
you open the dialog again it doesn't add to the mem use either.
Interesting.

I ran it through valgrind a few different ways, this is what I got.

[...]

I think you should file a bug to bugzilla and attach your valgrind log to it. Otherwise, the valuable info you are providing here will be lost.

Actually the log is not detailed enough, you will have to rerun it with more details options, probably with something like:
--leack-check=full --error-limit=no --num-callers=100.
You will also probably need to set the environment variable:
G_SLICE=allways-malloc befaure valgrinding the faulty program.

At that point, I hope the valgrind logs will be somewhat helpful.

I hope this helps,

Thanks.

Dodji.