Re: giomm API review needed

Marko Anastasov wrote:
On Jan 16, 2008 7:19 PM, José Alburquerque <jaalburquerque cox net> wrote:
Okay;  I'll do what I can and leave the rest.  I still have to do a few
things for gstmm, but I'll stop gstmm for a bit (maybe a day or two) and
do a little here.  Okay?

Sure, go ahead :)

    Marko
Marko:

Thinking twice about it, I think I'll just work on gstmm for now. I want to make sure it gets done and I may be too much of an extra at this point (also, I may be splitting myself between projects which may not be good as I'm recently starting to work with gstmm and it may get a bit confusing :-). I actually worked on some of the todo's and thought I had a few things working, but after a recent update there were a few conflicts and things weren't quite working anymore :-(. I decided that I'd discard the changes (they weren't many) but I did submit a bugzilla (they would work against revision 513 but that's not important right now). I could start over, but I really want to cover as much of gstmm as I can to see if something there can be released at some point. Hope this is fine. Thanks.

-Jose