Re: giomm API review needed

Marko Anastasov wrote:
On Jan 16, 2008 7:08 PM, José Alburquerque <jaalburquerque cox net> wrote:
Murray Cumming wrote:
There are several TODO comments in the .hg files if someone would like
to help. It's simple stuff.

Do you mean giomm *.hg files?  I've looked a little at the C API and may
be able to do some basic things.  Are there many?  Which ones need
"attention"?

Yes, *.hg files. You could just grep for TODOs. Also there are still various
stream and file monitoring classes missing.

    Marko
Okay; I'll do what I can and leave the rest. I still have to do a few things for gstmm, but I'll stop gstmm for a bit (maybe a day or two) and do a little here. Okay?

-Jose