Row with different columns at runtime?

Hi,

I am using GTKmm for a little project. I have a problem because I do not know how to solve the following problem:

I have a List Store. In the most right column shall EITHER be a text, OR be a combo box, OR be a button etc. My programme shall read a file which shall tell it which type (text, combo, button etc.) to use for this column in the current row.

However, I do not know how I can realize such a dynamic row. Is there a solution?

Greetings,
Johannes