Re: Request for review
- From: "Naveen Verma" <ernaveenverma gmail com>
- To: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Request for review
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:07:31 +0200
On Jan 15, 2008 1:08 PM, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com
You really need to "svn add" it in your glibmm svn checkout. Then it
On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 12:41 +0200, Naveen Verma wrote:
> I have attached the modified checksum.sh file, after bit more study
> and understanding. Could you please check it and give me comments?
will show up in an "svn diff".
Try changing the build files (Makefile_list_of_hg.am_fragement) so you
see the build errors.
- Yes, of course I am doing this. I just to have a formal check that the basic way for going it ok, as I am doing it first time. Later on it will not be like this :)
Yes, use these directly. Only simple types (gchar, gint) should be
> Although the comments are missing that which is one task which I will
> There are some minor doubts about data types like should we use glib
> guint8, guint32
converted to e.g. char, int.
Use std::string for text data of unknown encoding. Use Glib::ustring for
> as such in glibmm or to convert in other format, same with using
> std::string or Glib::ustring
text that is known to be UTF-8.
- Thanks for this, its clarify many doubts :)
> as per the doc we should use Glib::ustring for gchar* and
> std::string for file name but in the existing code the std::string has
> been used for many other types then just for file name. So for where I
> can check the clear mapping about data types?
> Thanks for your kind help in advance.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev