Re: Crash on windows.

On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 15:57 +0530, Surya Kiran Gullapalli wrote:
> Please find the attached backtrace. I've copied the call stack in
> visual studio debugger and pasted it to a file.

That isn't giving me any ideas. I've also tried your example in valgrind
under Linux, and it isn't complaining about anything.

I guess your next step should be to try to make the example as simple as
possible (ideally one .cpp file), so you can isolate the problem.

The fact that you've self-built gtkmm (and GTK+, I guess) is also a
reason for doubt. It would be nice if people could test your example
with the regular gtkmm binary on Windows.

www.openismus.com