Crash on windows.

Hello all,
I'm writing a small application to display image and text in a single
tree view column. and I'm showing them in a drop down box in tree view
and so I'm using CellRendererCombo.

I've derived from CellRendererCombo and hence using C-Callbacks to
display items in the combobox (following the tip from cellrendererlist
in glom).

Please find the attached code. (i've simplified the code)

The application is working fine. But If I click on comborenderer to
display items, select one of them, and quit the appication, I'm
getting a crash on windows. not on linux.
If I do not display combo items but quit the application, there's no problem.

Any ideas on why I'm getting a crash. I've tried to debug but It was
crashing in Gtk::Window destructor.

So I thought gtkmm gurus would tell me where I'm doing wrong.

Please help.
Thanks in advance,
Surya