Re: Removal of warnings from layoutline.h

Hubert Figuiere wrote:
On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 18:02 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
The comment in the code says:

// forward declaration needed by LayoutLineTraits
Glib::RefPtr<Pango::LayoutLine> wrap(PangoLayoutLine* object, bool
take_copy /* = false */);

It's a little difficult to remove the second declaration, because it's
generated by gmmproc, but I guess we can find a way if it's really
necessary.

Then it is a bug in gmmproc. Because this is clearly redundant. gmmproc
should just put the declaration of wrap around line 200.
The declaration of wrap() is already forward.

Are you aware of how gmmproc works? From what I've seen of gmmproc, it isn't as simplistic as you just put it. For one thing, it functions in a granular manner operating on objects, not on include files.

-Jose