Removal of warnings from layoutline.h

I'm working on an application that uses gtkmm. I compile my application
with full warnings on. I'd like the application to compile completely
silently. I noticed a warning with

/usr/include/pangomm-1.4/pangomm/layoutline.h

/usr/include/pangomm-1.4/pangomm/layoutline.h:238: warning: redundant
redeclaration of 'Glib::RefPtr<Pango::LayoutLine>
Glib::wrap(PangoLayoutLine*, bool)' in same scope
/usr/include/pangomm-1.4/pangomm/layoutline.h:200: warning: previous
declaration of 'Glib::RefPtr<Pango::LayoutLine>
Glib::wrap(PangoLayoutLine*, bool)'

Is there any reason to have two declarations of this function? Below is
a patch that removes one of the declarations, and puts the doxygen
comments on the first declaration. I hope this can be accepted.

Thanks.

196d195
< #ifndef DOXYGEN_SHOULD_SKIP_THIS
198a198,205
>   /** A Glib::wrap() method for this object.
>    *
>    * @param object The C instance.
>    * @param take_copy False if the result should take ownership of the
C instance. True if it should take a new copy or ref.
>    * @result A C++ instance that wraps this C instance.
>    *
>    * @relates Pango::LayoutLine
>    */
203d209
< #endif /* DOXYGEN_SHOULD_SKIP_THIS */
227,242d232
< namespace Glib
< {
<
<   /** A Glib::wrap() method for this object.
<    *
<    * @param object The C instance.
<    * @param take_copy False if the result should take ownership of the
C instance. True if it should take a new copy or ref.
<    * @result A C++ instance that wraps this C instance.
<    *
<    * @relates Pango::LayoutLine
<    */
<   Glib::RefPtr<Pango::LayoutLine> wrap(PangoLayoutLine* object, bool
take_copy = false);
<
< } // namespace Glib
<