Re: Gtkmm Image Interface

On 03:12 Wed 30 Apr     , Slivietta wrote:

> I must create a interface with gtkmm that visualize images and where is the
> possibility of zoom it.. and that scroll a volume of images one after one
> with scroller or slider..
> On internet I don't find nothing..
> Please help me..
I am working on such a project to display 'dicom' medical image data sets.

This sounds like what you want to do. What specifically would you
like to do?. Are you working on an open source project as well?

I use gtkglextmm to display the image and use
standard OpenGL image calls to zoom and pan.

I use dcmtk to decode to the medical image data sets.

Mitchell