Re: Storing a pointer in Gtk::SelectionData

Hi!

> GINT_TO_POINTER() and GPOINTER_TO_INT() might be useful.

"Remember, YOU MAY NOT STORE POINTERS IN INTEGERS. THIS IS NOT PORTABLE
IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. These macros ONLY allow storing integers in
pointers, and only preserve 32 bits of the integer; values outside the
range of a 32-bit integer will be mangled."

So, I doubt that this will be useful in this case.

But thanks for the other solutions, I think those will work.

Regards,
Johannes