Re: I need your help

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 12:01 AM, Qeeken Tan <qeeken gmail com> wrote:
> Dear Mr/Miss
>        I am a Linux lover from China and I want to learn GTK programming in
> Linux ,but I found it is difficult to find any HOWTO document or HELP
> document written in Chinese. Then I found your website,and  I think it is
> quite useful ,but not all the programmer are good at English ,and I want to
> translate it into Chinese and share it with other free software lovers and
> Linux lovers who want to learn GTK programming ,I hope I can get this
> permission to do it .
>         Thanks a lot.

Hello,
What document in particular do you want to translate?  If you are
referring to the gtkmm tutorial
(http://gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/index.html), then
you may modify and redistribute this document in accordance with the
free documentation license, which allows translation.  Hope that
helps.

--
jonner