Re: RecentFilter issue

Murray Cumming a écrit :
Is your application registered as capable of opening the file type? I'm
not sure how you would do that on Windows though.

I think there is no need to register the application for a particular file type. When I remove the RecentFilter, the recent chooser is full of entries.

What version of GTK+ are you using? There is a bug (recently fixed in svn) with RecentFiles in GTK+ 2.12.

I'm using GTK+ 2.12.1. Do you have any information about this bug ?

Thanks for your response.
Guillaume