RecentFilter issue

Hi !

I'm using RecentManager and RecentChooserMenu classes. Everything works but the chooser also shows items posted by other applications. To restrict recent items only to those posted by my application, I added a RencentFilter to the RecentChooserMenu, but now the chooser is empty.

I'm using gtkmm 2.10, on windows. A sample of my code is provided in the attachment.

Thank you.

Guillaume
Gtk::Widget            * recentWidget      = m_uiManager->get_widget("/MenuBar/MenuFile/Recent");
Gtk::MenuItem          * recentMenuItem    = dynamic_cast< Gtk::MenuItem * >( recentWidget );
Gtk::RecentChooserMenu * recentChooserMenu = Gtk::manage( new Gtk::RecentChooserMenu(Gtk::RecentManager::get_default()) );
Gtk::RecentFilter      * recentFilter      = Gtk::manage( new Gtk::RecentFilter() );

recentMenuItem->set_submenu( * recentChooserMenu );
recentMenuItem->property_visible() = true;

recentFilter->add_application( Glib::get_application_name() );
recentChooserMenu->add_filter( *recentFilter );
recentChooserMenu->set_filter( *recentFilter );