Theme Engine Warning

Hello,

I just upgraded a system to the latest gtk/gtkmm libraries.  Now, after launching I get a warning message :

Gtk- WARNING Unable to locate theme engine in module path: “galaxy “,

I apologize if this is more of a gtk mailing list question and not gtkmm.

I am aware there are theme files with gtkmm, and I have a feeling this has something to do with the theme file, but I’m not sure where that is located or how to fix it.

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks,
Aaron Geier