Re: Theme Engine Warning

Hello,

a while ago I worked a bit with themes and the mailing list helped Me out
very good, maybe there are more solutions. Just try these first:

Check the theme-path for the theme you need.
This is mostly "/usr/share/themes". Your theme should be in there.

Check for the main gtkrc-file (located in "/etc/gtk-2.0") for the
correct path of your theme.

Install gtk-theme-switch/gtk-theme-switch2 and try to set your theme.

Look here for more info about Gtk-Theming: www.gtk.org/api -> Documentation on GTK -> RC Files

Check the theme for the appricated theme-engine, there are engines for
Gtk and Gtk2.

If all of these fails, install your theme in the correct theme-path of your
needed theme.
Or try searching the mailing-list, I know there are some issues like this with
possible solutions.

Cheers

Bernd