Re: Two warnings when creating a TreeStore

Jos�lburquerque wrote:
Paul Davis wrote:
On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 17:03 -0400, Jos�lburquerque wrote:

Any ideas?  Thanks so much.

What is an "Element" ? Gtkmm can't handle arbitary types as column
template args. It can handle pointers and all built-in scalar types, as
well as std::string and Glib::ustring, plus a few others.

--p

I see. An Element is a base class I use for the rest of the "objects" in the project. The objects override the "getName()" method. I'm trying to "reflect" a certain structure where nodes are arranged in a parent/children hierarchy. For more detail, see the first thread I posted on this:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2007-September/msg00055.html

What I did is to create a TreeView (in the MainWindow class constructor) that has a TreeView::Column containing the "Elements" and "set_cell_data_func()" for the column

BTW, the TreeView shows up fine (with the intricate structure), though I haven't overridden the Element::getName() methods yet (so they all appear as "DVDElements" right now), it's just that I don't understand the meaning of the warnings and would like to get rid of them because I really want as impeccable a program as I can generate right now. If this makes it, here's a screenshot of the TreeView.

-Jose

PNG image