where are hildonmm packages?

I'm getting into gtkmm and hildonmm in anticipation of a soon-to-be-
delivered N800.

I tried to follow the installation instructions at
<http://maemomm.garage.maemo.org/docs/tutorial/html/ch03.html>
but the repository listed there doesn't seem to have the necessary
packages. Have they moved somewhere else? Is this project still active?

Also, in chapter two of the maemomm tutorial at
<http://maemomm.garage.maemo.org/docs/tutorial/html/ch02s02.html>,
the second sentence is a bit garbled. I think it should just read:

"This has no equivalent to a secondary mouse button, and does not allow
the cursor to be moved without the equivalent of a button hold"

By the way, is this list the best place to address questions about
maemomm stuff, or am I better off on one of the maemo lists?

cheers,

John