libgtkmm 2.12 / Glade

So I'm a new user here. I'm also new with GTKmm, GTK and C++, but I'll try to ask most of my stupid questions elsewhere. Unfortunately, this may be one that slips through the cracks.

Since 2.12, I've heard that libgtk can import .glade files directly, without libglade. Does that mean that libgtkmm can now import .glade files directly without libglademm? If so, how do I do it, or where is documentation on this located at? The stuff online still seems to suggest libglademm.

Nick