Re: where are hildonmm packages?

On Sun, 2007-10-28 at 06:01 +0000, John Steele Scott wrote:
> I'm getting into gtkmm and hildonmm in anticipation of a soon-to-be-
> delivered N800.
>
> I tried to follow the installation instructions at
> <http://maemomm.garage.maemo.org/docs/tutorial/html/ch03.html>
> but the repository listed there doesn't seem to have the necessary
> packages. Have they moved somewhere else? Is this project still active?

What Maemo SDK are you using? The instructions there are correct for the
latest stable Maemo SDK ("Bora", also called "3.0").

I guess you are using the latest Maemo Chinook Beta, so you need to use
these instructions instead:
http://maemomm.garage.maemo.org/unstable/docs/tutorial/html/ch03.html

When Maemo Chinook is stable and released then I will move that to the
main URL. We should have linked to that unstable documentation from the
front page, but I only recently had permission from Nokia to mention the
existence of chinook extras.