libcccmm work to do

Dear libccc maintainer,

Could I please have write access to the git repository so I can fix the
C++ bindings. I don't wish to create my own separate git repository
because I would like the changes to be easily available to all, without
me constantly asking someone to merge changes into the main git
repository.

I'd really rather have it in GNOME's svn, in gnomemm/, where the usual
people can easily access it, but you are the maintainer.

Some of the things that need to be done:

- It needs an autogen.sh, because the build will fail if generic
versions of the autotools are used. Done on my hard drive.

- InitiallyUnowned needs to be simplified to just sink the floating
reference. It doesn't need any of the other code from GtkObject - that
code is for handling gtk_widget_destroy(), which has no equivalent in
GInitiallyUnowned. Done on my hard drive. I will move this into glibmm
eventually (I need it for cluttermm too), but this is a nice place to
test it.

- The classes must be used via RefPtr, so they must not have public
constructors, and they should use _WRAP_CREATE() to add public create()
methods, as for other Glib::Object-derived classes.

www.openismus.com