Re: Compiling in Windows

> 3) I have delete the decoration of my windows with set_decorated(false)
> and then i have made my own close/minimize/maximize buttons... but when
> i minimize then i try to maximize pushing the app icon of the
> windowbar.. the problem is thar when i maximize the window elements
> thont run except the minimize button and when i push in all parts of the
> window, the app minimized again..

I call iconify() method from a custom widget contained on the window..

bool windowBorder::minWindow(GdkEventButton* event)
{
  image_Min.set("./pixmaps/minimizar_hit.png");
  gdk_window_iconify(gdk_window_get_toplevel(event->window));
  return true;

}

aparently that way to minimize the window dont work very well... i have
read that gtk_window_iconify works better but
gdk_window_get_toplevel(event->window) returns me a gdk::window not a
gtk::window..

maybe a beter idea is to make a function in the toplevel window like..

void mainWindow::minimize(){

	iconify();
}

and call it from my custom widget.. the proble is that i dont know how to
call funtions of a parent widget from a contained widget.. maybe this
solution could be the best and i think this will help me for other
trubles.. any idea?

thanks.