Re: Compiling in Windows

i have tried many thing and somethin strage aocurs..

I have to element on the window... a EventBox (whith a image inside) and a
actiongroup..

i have tried to call to diferent functions that makes the same.. to show
what hapends..

for example:

void examplewindow::minimize1(){ //to call from the actiongroup

    iconify();
}

bool examplewindow::minimize2(){ //to call from the eventBox

    iconify();
    return true;
}

m_refActionGroup->add(Gtk::Action::create("FileQuit", Gtk::Stock::QUIT),
sigc::mem_fun(*this, &examplewindow::minimize1));

event_Min.signal_button_press_event().connect(sigc::mem_fun(*this,
&examplewindow::minimize2));

the minimization called from the action group worked fine but the
minimazion from the evenbox makes the window work wrongly...

i need to do it with an eventbox.. any idea what hapends... maybe no true
value is returned...?�?�?�?�?

thisn only hapends compiling in win32..