Re: custom (themed) window

On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 06:05 -0600, Gezim Hoxha wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I want to use gtkmm to make a window like this prototype (GIMPed):
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/15643075 N07/1682920763/ .
>
> What's the best approach to doing this? Do I create some sort of custom
> theme for my app, or create a complete custom window widget?

thats a window containing a Nx2 Gtk::Table. each left hand cell of the
table contains a Gtk::Label, the right hand cell contains a Gtk::Image.
at the bottom are two Gtk::Buttons.

in terms of visual appearance, forget that for your first iteration. it
can and should be controllable by the user, and can be modified without
changing any of your actual code by loading a gtk rc file.