manage multiple Gtk::Fixed's without a Gtk::Notebook

Hi all,

I'm trying to define and navigate some frames of two types: icon menus and functional frames.

The logical option is a Gtk::notebook, but i need transparency with the background image, so i'm looking ofr other solutions.

I'm trying to add PanelMenu's references in a vector, and select which Fixed frame i want to show through show_all() and hide_all().

Somebody can propose me a workflow and Gtk::Widget functions to do this?.

Regards,

--

/*/Víctor M. Palacio Tárrega/*/

c/ Alts Forns 36-44, 3º 1ª