Re: Implementing containers

On Sun, 2007-09-09 at 20:05 -0500, Mark Tilford wrote:
> On 9/9/07, Milosz Derezynski <internalerror gmail com> wrote:
> > You need to post more detailed information, in this case your source
> > code would be really the only thing we could use for helping, since
> > you've already implemented the container. Would you upload the code
> > somewhere so we can check? Thanks!
> >
> > Milosz
> > It's the sample program from the tutorial page you listed.
> http://gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/ch25.html#id2575155
> http://gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/examples/book/custom/custom_container/

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 at 10:14:30 Murray Cumming wrote:
I can confirm that I see this warning when closing the application. I
can't figure out yet why this happens.

I have the same problem as well.
I am working with gtkmm-2.10.10.
I compile it with g++ version 4.1.2.

If I compile the example code I get 2 warnings, like the guy in
the mails before.

The warning:"Gtk-WARNING **: GtkContainerClass::remove not
implemented for `gtkmm__GtkContainer'"
Shows up 2 times.
Because I am writing several custom containers I need to know whether I can ignore these warnings or not.