Re: gtkmm 2.4 from Fedora Extras RPMs crashes on Hello World

Pierre Sarrazin wrote:
> Where should I go from here?  Are those RPMs any good?

Hi Pierre,

I do pretty thorough QA testing before I push any gtkmm updates to the Fedora repos, though I mainly test existing gtkmm-using applications (about 10 of them).

I can't reproduce your problem. I was able to compile your source code and run it without any problems. That's on FC-5 with the latest glibmm24 and gtkmm24 updates. There might something wrong with your current installation, could you check the output of

rmp -V gtkmm24 gtkmm24-devel glibmm24 glibmm24-devel gtk2 gtk2-devel glib2 glib2-devel

Nonetheless, I will push FC-5 updates, to glibmm 2.10.9 and gtkmm 2.8.10. Also, please report further problems to bugzilla.redhat.com.

thanks
-denis