Re: Setting the default page to a Notebook at application start time.

You may want to share your demo program source with us.

Joaquim Duran wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm interested to show several widgets (one at a time) at the same place
> on the screen. To do that, I've decided to use a Notebook container
> (each widget is set in a page) and setting 'set_show_tabs' to false.
> Also, I'm interested in show the same widget that the user was working
> when he closed the application.
>
> I've create a demo program: inside a VBox container I've created a
> Notebook object, including others widgets. From the constructor of the
> VBox derived class, 3 pages are added to the notebook. After that, the
> function member 'set_active_page(1)' is called.
>
> When the application starts, always, the page number 0 is shown to the user.
>
> Is there any way to implement the described behavior? Doesn't Notebook
> till it has been drawn to the screen?
>

> Thanks and Best Regards
>
> Joaquim Duran

- --
<!-- @page { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom:
0.08in } -->

*Robert L. Caryl Jr.*
Fiscal Systems, Inc.
102 Commerce Circle
Madison, AL 35758-2706 USA
256-772-8922 ext. 108

/This e-mail message may contain privileged or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient,
you may not disclose, use, disseminate, distribute, copy or relay this
message or attachment in any way.
If you received this e-mail message in error, please return by
forwarding the message and it's attachment
to the sender and then delete the message and it's attachment from
your computer./

/Neither Fiscal Systems, Inc., nor its affiliates, accept any
liability for any errors, omissions, corruption
or viruses in the contents of this message or any attachments that
arise as a result of e-mail transmission./