gtkmm Problem loading .glade

Hi all,
I have an application on linux wich is using some .glade files and i'm trying to port it on windows, on Visual C++ 2005. Everything compiles fine, but i 've got a problem when i'm loading the glade files :

libglade-WARNING : could not find glade file '\xcc\xcc\xcc\xcc\xccWindow.glade'

But my exe is on the same folder than tha Window.glade and i don't know why there is some "\xcc\xcc\xcc\xcc\x" before the glade name...
And i'm loading the glade with a Gnome::Glade::Xml::create("Window.glade");

Any idea ?
Thanks

Xavier

begin:vcard