Re: gtkmm Problem loading .glade

Hi Xavier,

I don't know much about linux but if you're using it on windows with visual studio 2005 you should try libglademm (comes with gtkmm www.gtkmm.org). I'm loading the same way as you are describing.
Good luck

Xavier Larrode schreef:
Hi all,
I have an application on linux wich is using some .glade files and i'm trying to port it on windows, on Visual C++ 2005. Everything compiles fine, but i 've got a problem when i'm loading the glade files :

libglade-WARNING : could not find glade file '\xcc\xcc\xcc\xcc\xccWindow.glade'

But my exe is on the same folder than tha Window.glade and i don't know why there is some "\xcc\xcc\xcc\xcc\x" before the glade name... And i'm loading the glade with a Gnome::Glade::Xml::create("Window.glade");

Any idea ?
Thanks

Xavier