Re: problem using the new printing API ...

<snip>

> > What I was referring to previously was that Bartosz should check if
> > he has built Evince without a lignomeprint USE flag, if it exists

ah

> > If any of you have Gtk+ test programs somewhere (located in gtk+/tests),
> > could you please try running the testprint and print-editor programs,
> > and report if they print and show preview properly without any problems,
> > please?

test-print prints to test.pdf successfully and print-editor prints fine
both to file and printer (cups)

oh yeah, when printing to file in both gtkmm examples no file is created
 and the cpu usage skyrockets, same when printing to printer

if i can provide any other information, please do ask, i'm willing to
help and have an ulterior motive, as i'm currently implementing printing
in gimmage as well

-Bartek