Re: problem using the new printing API ...

I've tried on another machine and here both printing examples work as
expected and give output:

this is on ubuntu feisty with gtkmm 2.10.8

** (lt-example:28402): DEBUG: print status: Waiting

and the printout ends up in the print queue. Can't test whether the
printout is actually what it should be because I'm not at home and my
printer and print server are not with me.

File output works correctly.

The problem must hence be with my build on gentoo as Murray correctly
predicted. When I'm back home I'll try to investigate further. Maybe
there are some gentoo patches that I need to apply to the source for it
to work.

-Bartek