Re: GTKmm for desktop

On 1/14/07, Dodji Seketeli <dodji gnome org> wrote:
> I do not know the answer to that; it's going to need to be done by the
> general consensus of the community (or as near to it as we can come).

Okay, so the generic process as it has always been.

Yes, exactly.

Can I assume that your answer describes the current process of getting
a new language binding accepted as a "blessed" language binding ? By
blessed, I mean a language binding that can be used by an application
willing to be accepted in the GNOME desktop suite.

Yes.

Cheers,
Elijah