Re: GTKmm for desktop

I do not know the answer to that; it's going to need to be done by the
general consensus of the community (or as near to it as we can come).

Okay, so the generic process as it has always been.

For what it's worth, I'm strongly in favor of it.

Glad to hear that :-)

 But it'll need to have someone pushing it in particular in terms of concrete
applications

Okay. Thank you for clarifying that.

Can I assume that your answer describes the current process of getting
a new language binding accepted as a "blessed" language binding ? By
blessed, I mean a language binding that can be used by an application
willing to be accepted in the GNOME desktop suite.

Cheers,

Dodji.