Re: giomm in svn

On Dec 25, 2007 7:30 PM, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-12-24 at 23:43 +0100, Marko Anastasov wrote:
> > Sigh. I've just realized that my last two commits went to the 2-14 branch.
> > I suppose it is because I haven't updated the 2-22 jhbuild moduleset recently.
> > What to say, I'm really sorry.
> >
> > I suppose I should remove these new files, remove other changes and
>
> Yes, please. Or maybe there's some way to just revert to an svn version.

Ok, it is quite easy fortunately: svn merge -r new_bad:old_good .

I've also committed a change to jhbuild moduleset file to fetch glibmm
head for 2.22.

But there is now a configure error:

checking whether the compiler allows a static member variable to be
initialized inline to std::string::npos... yes
./configure: line 22390: syntax error near unexpected token
`GTKMM_DOXYGEN_INPUT='
./configure: line 22390: `GTKMM_DOXYGEN_INPUT='

and it's hard to say when and how this has been caused - the scripts/
stuff has not
seen any significant updates recently. I'll still try to find out, but
anyone else with
more knowledge about this structure may also try.

    Marko