Re: giomm in svn

On Dec 17, 2007 2:15 PM, Marko Anastasov <marko anastasov gmail com> wrote:
> I will move the code later in the evening or tomorrow.

... or the day after tomorrow. I haven't been home much hence the delay.

An instant before adding the files to the repo and committing I realized
that instead of adding 36 new files to glib/src, it would probably be better
to set up a separate gio/ directory sub-tree and giomm module from the start.
What do you think?

    Marko