Re: giomm in svn

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 00:54 +0100, Marko Anastasov wrote:
> On Dec 17, 2007 2:15 PM, Marko Anastasov <marko anastasov gmail com> wrote:
> > I will move the code later in the evening or tomorrow.
>
> ... or the day after tomorrow. I haven't been home much hence the delay.
>
> An instant before adding the files to the repo and committing I realized
> that instead of adding 36 new files to glib/src, it would probably be better
> to set up a separate gio/ directory sub-tree and giomm module from the start.
> What do you think?

Well, you could make arguments both ways.  For instance, Glib::Thread is
not in a separate directory as it is in glib.  On the other hand, gio is
probably bigger than gthread, and some segregation seems to make some
sense because of that.  I guess my instinct is to put it in a separate
directory, but I'd defer to murray's opinion.
--
Jonner