Re: gstmm add element to pipeline test

Murray Cumming wrote:
On Fri, 2007-12-07 at 11:59 -0500, José Alburquerque wrote:
José Alburquerque wrote:
Thanks. Yes, I suppose that the slot version might be good since it is how it is done in C by default. I really appreciate you committing these changes for me. I'm attaching a new version of the slot example (which parses the message so the error output is more explicit) and would you also add this small patch which consolidates the Gst::Bus::add_watch() methods into one (if you think it's alright)? It seems better to have just one "do-all" method, unless you think otherwise. Thanks.

I'm sorry, I forgot the changelog.

I've committed that, and your example with some changes. Please avoid
using "using" in example code.

Okay.  Thanks.

-Jose