TreeView and setting row colors

Hello all,

I've been using the Gtk::Widget::modify_base and
Gtk::Widget::modify_text to modify the background colors and foreground
colors of things like Gtk::Entry objects.

I'm looking for a way to modify the base and text of a row in a TreeView
using the TreeStore model.

The reason I want to do this, is to bring attention to certain rows in
the TreeView using colors.

I have been looking through the documentation, and I can't seem to find
a good way of doing this, or if it is even possible.

Thanks,
Aaron Geier