Re: Gtk::Widget::get_width Caveats?

Works great.  For any interested, here is what I ended up with:

Gdk::Rectangle tRects = alertLabel->get_allocation();
labelWidth = tRects.get_width();
labelHeight = tRects.get_height();

On 8/28/07, Milosz Derezynski <internalerror gmail com> wrote:
Try Gtk::Widget::get_allocation() instead,
http://gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1Widget.html#a6499c4b69ff2e4671da95fdec97f62d