Re: Gtkmm application style

Hello list,

I solved the problem with systemwide standard theme by Myself.

I found out, that it is very easy to do.
Just simply add a file "gtkrc" in /etc/gtk-2.0 and include your favorite them
with just a line:

include "path/to/theme"

But thanks anyway for your help about my other questions.

Best regards

Bernd