Re: New compose and format API

> So it comes down to a trade-off.  The combined API has brevity and ease
> of use going for it.  On the other hand the separated API is more robust
> and can be implemented more cleanly.
>
> What do you think?

I think you deserve a big case of your favorite beverage for working
on this stuff.

Just from reading through the email, I don't think your API is too
bad.  It is a little more verbose, but it seems to be a reasonable
tradeoff.  It's more explicit, so I think it's actually more
understandable from a quick glance than the more concise format is.
So I'd give a 'thumbs up' to getting this into glibmm as soon as
possible.

--
jonner