Re: Help Needed - Gtkmm 2.2

Two things. Your versions of Gtk/mm are fairly old. You might want to
consider upgrading to the latest stable release.

If there are reasons that would prevent this, it would be best if you
could post a minimal example that exhibits the behavior in question.

My first random guess is that you've got a version inconsistency with
the installed libraries. Whether its the wrong version of glibmm,
gtkmm, or one of the others I haven't the slightest.

HTH,
Paul Davis