Re: Add a close button to a Notebook Tab

On 8/5/07, Lucas van Dijk <luckyluke56 gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the reply! :) I think there will be any method in gtkmm, which allows to add a hbox as the tab label, but I just can't find what. I'm using glade too, but I add tabs dynamic, and needs to be done through code.

Lucas

For that I use a class inherited from Gtk::Notebook, for every new tab I use append_page method, you can specify a widget to act as a tab label and you can easly destroy the tab adding a button in widget used as tab label.