Add a close button to a Notebook Tab

Hi,

Got a question again. =) I want a close button on each Tab of a certain notebook. But I can't figure it out how. I've searched for a while but I couldn't find any example.

Something I did found was a python script, which had a close button on each tab. So I looked into the source, and saw it has a custom class, inherited from an EventBox, which they add to the notebook, but I don't think that works with C++.

Anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks in advance,
--
Lucas